What is involved in a comprehensive program of study?
Whether you know exactly what you want or you’re not sure what you want to do, Maine College Transitions is the best place to start.
- More jobs require college degrees.
- College graduates earn twice as much as people with high school credentials.
- You may qualify for financial aid to help with college expenses.
With support from College Transitions instructors and advisors, you will prepare for college success in a comprehensive program of study:
- English (Critical Reading & College Writing)
- Computer skills
And learn new skills:
- College Success Preparation
- College Planning. & Tour of college campuses
- File the FAFSA (Federal Application for Financial Student Aid)
- Apply and submit college applications
- Research available scholarships and receive support in applying for them
- Continued support for lifelong learning skills
Enrollment & Admissions Process
- Meet with a student advisor to review your options.
- Take the ACCUPLACER® test at the University of Maine at Machias.
For more information, contact Sharon Foss, AETC Education Coordinator: 207-255-4917
Back to the List